Air New Zealand, one of the worlds leading airlines, offers a corporate product unique in the airline industry.
We'll help you make the most of your travel dollar through our offline or online booking services.
With Business Link, you'll get more than just the best available airfares on Air New Zealand. We can help your company save money through great travel policy management, as well as providing exclusive travel privileges.
|Please email our Corporate Sales team for more information|
|To discuss our services, call 852-2862 8968|
- To join Business Link, your company must achieve a minimum travel spend of HK$150,000 per annum on Air New Zealand. This target is based on the net revenue spent for tickets issued in Hong Kong with routing originated from Hong Kong
- Your corporate membership of the programme will be for a period of one year and subject to renewal each year
- All Business Link corporate members must be based in Hong Kong and Southern China with an official registration
- Each company can only apply once for the Business Link membership. Please inform Air New Zealand immediately if more than one account has been assigned to your company
- Air New Zealand reserves the right to revise any terms and conditions of the beneficiary enclosed in the Programme
Benefits and Privileges
Business Class Lounge Access Vouchers
All Business Premier passengers have free access to the lounge facilities throughout the Air New Zealand network. Six Business Class Lounge Access Vouchers will be provided to allow Pacific Premium and Pacific Economy passengers access to the Hong Kong lounge.
An allocation of four upgrade passes from Pacific Premium to Business Premier will be provided by Air New Zealand on travel from Hong Kong to London or Auckland. In the event that the upgrade request cannot be accommodated, the request will be reserved for the next trip.
Air New Zealand Airpoints Membership
Airpoints membership is complimentary for customers who fly in Business Premier on an international Air New Zealand operated flight. Pacific Premium and Pacific Economy passengers will enjoy Airpoints membership free of charge once a return Air New Zealand ticket to London or Auckland is purchased.
An excess baggage waiver of 10kgs in addition to the normal baggage allowance can be arranged on special request to Air New Zealand after the booking is confirmed.
Become a member of Business Link now by completing the PDF download below and sending it to:
Air New Zealand
Unit 5111-12, 51/F
99 Queen's Road Central
Tel: 852-2862 8968
Fax: 852-2862 8969