Fly with Air New Zealand and visit more destinations in one trip!
- Air New Zealand offers direct flights to Auckland daily and connects to 21 other destinations in New Zealand.
- Easy and convenient to manage your entire itinerary within one booking!
|Itinerary 1*||Itinerary 2*|
|1. Depart from HK to Auckland (free stopover in Auckland)||1. Depart from HK to Auckland (free stopover in Auckland)|
|2. Fly from Auckland to Wellington
||2. Fly from Auckland to Rotorua|
|3. Fly from Wellington to Christchurch
||3. Fly from Rotorua to Christchurch
|4. Open jaw itinerary - Drive from Christchurch to Queenstown, and experience the most classic New Zealand scenery||4. Fly from Christchurch to Queenstown
|5. Fly from Queenstown to Auckland (free stopover in Auckland)
||5. Fly from Queenstown to Auckland (free stopover in Auckland)|
|6. Fly from Auckland back to HK
||6. Fly from Auckland back to HK|
You can choose between multiple New Zealand destinations, including Auckland, Christchurch, Queenstown, Wellington, Rotorua, Dunedin, Marlborough, Nelson, Hawke's Bay and more! Explore more of New Zealand all in one booking!
Apart from having free stopovers in Auckland for return trips*, you may also save money from booking the domestic flights separately. Book your New Zealand trip now! *Terms and conditions apply.
How to make multistop booking?
1. On Air New Zealand official website, choose "Multistop Booking" tab in the fare finder.
2. Choose "Start international multistop booking" button and start booking your flights.
Choose "Book a multistop trip" tab in "Search for flights" page
* Multistop fare terms and Conditions
1. All prices are quoted in HKD.
2.Passenger must complete purchase online at airnewzealand.com.hk for a round-trip international flights from Hong Kong to Auckland and connecting domestic flights in New Zealand. Both international flights and domestic flights must be transacted within one online booking in order to get the multistop fare offer.
3. Multi-stop booking takes the furthest destination within New Zealand as the final destination, and allows 1 stopover in Auckland for free and up to 2 additional stopovers within New Zealand for HKD600 each in both inbound and outbound flights. Passengers are required to make a separate domestic flight booking for any additional stopover within New Zealand.
4. Air New Zealand reserves the right to change the above conditions and any routing exclusion without prior notice.
5. See other fare conditions. Other restrictions may apply.
6. In case of inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms, the English version shall prevail.