excl. taxes, round-trip per person (Booking class G); Original fare from USD1,060*
Air New Zealand offers flights via Hong Kong to Auckland daily and connects to 21 other destinations in New Zealand
|Destinations via Hong Kong & Auckland||Round-trip from|
|Wellington / Nelson||USD1,091*
|Christchurch / Queenstown / Dunedin||USD1,131*
Visiting multiple NZ cities in one trip or a free stopover* in Hong Kong and Auckland? click here for multistop bookings.
On sale! - upgrade to Premium Economy for a taste of luxury onboard
All prices are quoted in USD for reference, online booking will be displayed and charged in HKD. Multi-currency payment is available and you may pay in USD at the 'Purchase Tickets' page. Above prices exclude applicable taxes and surcharges. Please refer to the bottom of page for more terms and conditions.
Your New Zealand experience starts here, on Economy class -
The Economy Skycouch™ converts three seats into a flat surface for rest and relaxation, best for couples and families. Book with an extra fee online.
Flight schedule to New Zealand (local time)
|Flight number||To Auckland
|via Hong Kong|
|NZ80 or NZ89^||19:10/11:00+1||23:55/6:30+1|
|NZ4994 or NZ4995||21:25/13:15+1||14:40/21:00|
|NZ4992 or NZ4993
(December to February)
|NZ281 or NZ282^||8:50/23:45||01:15/6:45|
|NZ3285 or NZ3286
Please check the final flight times when you booked online. ‘+1’ refers to next day arrival. ^Flights operated by Air New Zealand.
Experience 100% Pure New Zealand
Whether your New Zealand holiday preference is for adventure or relaxation, experienced indoors or out, underground or from the skies, there are many destinations to explore. Check out our special offers on local activities.
Philippines passport holders will need a visa to visit New Zealand.
Above cabin and services are available on flights between Hong Kong and Auckland on Boeing 777-200ER operated by Air New Zealand only.
Fares of other travel periods (exclude tax)
- Depart between 9 Apr - 16 Apr 2017: round-trip from USD1,160# per person (Booking class T)
#Fares exclude applicable taxes and surcharges and expire on 30 Jun 2017. Fare conditions apply.
*Terms and Conditions
1. All prices are quoted in USD for reference only. Online bookings will be displayed and charged in HKD (Hong Kong Dollar). Multi-currency payment is available and you may pay in USD at the 'Purchase Tickets' page.
2. Manila/ Cebu (via Hong Kong) to New Zealand round-trip fare includes Hong Kong Security Service Charge but excludes estimated taxes and surcharges of USD80.
3. Tax is subject to currency exchange fluctuation. Final tax amount will be calculated upon confirmation of booking.
4. The above fare is valid for round-trip travel on Air New Zealand's partner airline on Economy from Manila/ Cebu to Hong Kong, then transit on Air New Zealand on Economy to Auckland, or onward to other New Zealand domestic destinations via Auckland.
5. Seats are limited for the above fare and offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
6. Passenger must complete purchase online at airnewzealand.com.hk between 27 Jan and 28 Feb 2017 (Manila/ Cebu (via Hong Kong) - Auckland- Manila/ Cebu (via Hong Kong): Booking class G; Auckland-NZ domestic: Booking class V), and depart Manila/ Cebu between 14 Feb - 8 Apr / 17 Apr - 14 Dec 2017.
7. Stopover at Hong Kong and Auckland in each direction is allowed free of charge and must be booked in same transaction as the Philippines - New Zealand flights.
8. Ticket validity: 2 months.
9. Cancellation: non-refundable
11. No Show: non-refundable
12. Air New Zealand reserves the right to change the above conditions and any routing exclusion without prior notice.
13. See other fare conditions. Other restrictions may apply.
14. In case of inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms, the English version shall prevail.