excl. taxes, round-trip per person (Booking class K); Original fare from TWD33,200#
Air New Zealand offers flights via Hong Kong to Auckland daily and connects to 21 other destinations in New Zealand.
|Destinations via Hong Kong & Auckland||Round-trip from
|Christchurch / Wellington / Nelson||TWD26,800*
|Queenstown / Dunedin||TWD28,400*
Visiting multiple NZ cities in one trip or a free stopover* in Hong Kong and Auckland? click here for multistop bookings.
Upgrade to Premium Economy for a taste of luxury onboard
All prices are quoted in TWD for reference, online booking will be displayed and charged in HKD. Multi-currency payment is available and you may pay in TWD at the 'Purchase Tickets' page. Above prices exclude applicable taxes and surcharges. Please refer to the bottom of page for more terms and conditions.
Your New Zealand experience starts here, on Economy class -
The Economy Skycouch™ converts three seats into a flat surface for rest and relaxation, best for couples and families. Book with an extra fee online.
Double daily direct flights from Hong Kong to Auckland
|NZ80 or NZ87^
|NZ4994 or NZ4995||21:25/13:15+1||14:40/21:00|
|NZ4992 or NZ4993 (Dec - Feb)||15:45/7:35+1||9:00/15:10|
Time shown above is local time and may vary at the time of purchase. '+1' refers to next day arrival. ^Flights are operated by Air New Zealand.
Experience 100% Pure New Zealand
Whether your New Zealand holiday preference is for adventure or relaxation, experienced indoors or out, underground or from the skies, there are many destinations to explore. Check out our special offers on local activities.
Above cabin and services are available on flights between Hong Kong and Auckland on Boeing 777-200ER operated by Air New Zealand only.
Fare of other travel periods (excludes tax)
- Depart between Jan 1 - Jan 17 / Feb 3 - Dec 31 2017 from TWD33,200# per person (Booking class L)
- Other dates: round-trip from TWD40,200# per person (Booking class W)
#Fares exclude applicable taxes and surcharges and expire on 24 May 2017. Fare conditions apply.
*Terms and Conditions
1. All prices are quoted in TWD for reference only. Online bookings will be displayed and charged in HKD (Hong Kong Dollar). Multi-currency payment is available and you may pay in TWD at the 'Purchase Tickets' page.
2. Taipei/ Taichung/ Kaohsiung (via Hong Kong) to New Zealand round-trip fare includes Hong Kong Security Service Charge but excludes estimated taxes and surcharges of TWD3,060.
3. Tax is subject to currency exchange fluctuation. Final tax amount will be calculated upon confirmation of booking.
4. The above fare is valid for round-trip travel on Air New Zealand's partner airline on Economy from Taipei/ Taichung/ Kaohsiung to Hong Kong, then transit on Air New Zealand on Economy to Auckland, or onward to other New Zealand domestic destinations via Auckland.
5. Seats are limited for the above fare and offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
6. Passenger must complete purchase online at airnewzealand.com.hk between 7 Feb and 27 Feb 2017 (Taipei/ Taichung/ Kaohsiung (via Hong Kong) - Auckland- Taipei/ Taichung/ Kaohsiung (via Hong Kong): Booking class K; Auckland-NZ domestic: Booking class V), and depart Taipei/ Taichung/ Kaohsiung between 27 Feb - 30 Jun 2017.
7. Stopover at Hong Kong and Auckland in each direction is allowed free of charge and must be booked in same transaction as the Taiwan - New Zealand flights.
8. Ticket validity: 3 months.
9. Cancellation: non refundable.
10.Changes: non refundable.
11. No Show: non refundable.
12. Air New Zealand reserves the right to change the above conditions and any routing exclusion without prior notice.
13. See other fare conditions. Other restrictions may apply.
14. In case of inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms, the English version shall prevail.