A better way to fly
Either way, you've come to the right place. Here you'll find exactly why Air New Zealand offers a better way to fly.
Meet Pete. He’s one of our most frequent flyers and he also happens to be a Kiwi bird. We know what you’re thinking. “If he’s a bird, why doesn’t he do his own flying?” Well, he can’t you see. Because Kiwis don’t have wings. Great legs, but no wings.
However, that hasn’t stopped Pete flying around the world. He discovered Air New Zealand and never looked back. Since then we’ve helped him travel far and wide. He loves Hong Kong by the way – the breathtaking night views!
It’s safe to say that he’s now one of Air New Zealand’s biggest fans. In fact, you can see him talking about our renowned New Zealand hospitality, super-comfortable seats, delicious cuisine (and much more) in some of the videos on this site.
You might also be interested to know that when he’s home, Pete loves exploring New Zealand. Which makes him the perfect guide for our beautiful country. So, if you’re ever looking for someone to show you around, give him a call. Just not all at once. He doesn’t have much room in his car...
Premium Economy deal: Depart HK 24 Nov - 31 Dec 2019 / 1 Jan - 16 Jan 2020 / 27 Jan - 30 Jun 2020
Business Premier deal: Depart HK 1 Dec - 31 Dec 2019 / 2 Feb - 30 Jun 2020
Excl. taxes and charges.
*Fare Deals Terms and Conditions
1. Economy deal: Passenger must complete the purchase online at airnewzealand.com.hk between 19 Nov - 16 Dec 2019 (HK-Auckland-HK: Booking class K; Auckland-NZ domestic: Booking class K), and depart Hong Kong between 10 Feb - 2 Apr / 11 Apr - 30 Jun 2020.
Premium Economy deal: Passenger must complete the purchase online at airnewzealand.com.hk between 19 Nov - 16 Dec 2019 (HK-Auckland-HK: Booking class A; Auckland-NZ domestic: Booking class Y), and depart Hong Kong between 24 Nov - 31 Dec 2019 / 1 Jan - 16 Jan 2020 / 27 Jan - 30 Jun 2020.
Business Premier deal: Passenger must complete the purchase online at airnewzealand.com.hk between 19 Nov - 16 Dec 2019 (HK-Auckland-HK: Booking class J; Auckland-NZ domestic: Booking class Y), and depart Hong Kong between 1 Dec - 31 Dec 2019 / 2 Feb - 30 Jun 2020.
2. All prices are quoted in Hong Kong Dollar (HK$).
3. Hong Kong to New Zealand round-trip fare excludes estimated taxes and charges of HK$700, and fuel surcharge of HK$1,032.
4. Tax is subject to currency exchange fluctuation. Final tax amount will be calculated upon confirmation of booking.
5. The above fare is valid for round-trip travel on Air New Zealand from Hong Kong to Auckland, or onward to other New Zealand domestic destinations via Auckland.
6. Seats are limited for the above fare and offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
7. Ticket validity: 3 months.
8. Cancellation: Subject to below cancellation fee for totally unused ticket only. For partially used tickets, non-refundable. Please see fare conditions.
- Economy deal: HK$2,200
-Premium Economy deal: HK$1,800
- Business Premier deal: HK$2,000
9. Changes: All changes must be made before the ticketed flight date. Subject to below change fee per ticket per transaction and applicable fare difference. Service fees apply. Tickets are not transferable to another person. Please see fare conditions.
- Economy deal: HK$2,200
-Premium Economy deal/ Business Premier deal: HK$1,800
10. No Show: Penalty of HK$2,200 applies plus change fee and fare difference. Service fees apply. Please see fare conditions.
11. Air New Zealand reserves the right to change the above conditions and any routing exclusion without prior notice.
12. See other fare conditions. Other restrictions may apply.
13. In case of inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms, the English version shall prevail.
#Please refer to our Year-round Fares Terms and Conditions that located at the bottom of the page.
Check out our onboard experience
*Terms & conditions apply. Fares stated above excluded taxes & fuel surcharges.