It’s not the official capital of the country, but don’t let the locals hear you say that. By far the largest city in New Zealand, Auckland is made up of a collection of little villages, each with their own stories to tell and unique experiences to offer. No matter what sort of trip you have planned, the City of Sails is happy to be your host.
Premium Economy deal: Depart HK 12 Nov - 31 Dec 2019 / 1 Jan - 16 Jan 2020 / 27 Jan - 30 Jun 2020
Business Premier deal: Depart HK 10 Nov - 31 Dec 2019 / 5 Feb - 30 Jun 2020
*Fare Deals Terms and Conditions
1. Economy deal: Passenger must complete the purchase online at airnewzealand.com.hk between 16 Oct - 28 Oct 2019 (HK-Auckland-HK: Booking class K; Auckland-NZ domestic: Booking class K), and depart Hong Kong between 19 Oct - 11 Dec 2019 / 10 Feb - 2 Apr 2020 / 11 Apr - 30 Jun 2020.
Premium Economy deal: Passenger must complete the purchase online at airnewzealand.com.hk between 16 Oct - 28 Oct 2019 (HK-Auckland-HK: Booking class A; Auckland-NZ domestic: Booking class Y), and depart Hong Kong between 12 Nov - 31 Dec 2019 / 1 Jan - 16 Jan 2020 / 27 Jan - 30 Jun 2020.
Business Premier deal: Passenger must complete the purchase online at airnewzealand.com.hk between 16 Oct - 28 Oct 2019 (HK-Auckland-HK: Booking class J; Auckland-NZ domestic: Booking class Y), and depart Hong Kong between 10 Nov - 31 Dec 2019 / 5 Feb - 30 Jun 2020.
2. All prices are quoted in Hong Kong Dollar (HK$).
3. Hong Kong to New Zealand round-trip fare excludes estimated taxes and charges of HK$700, and fuel surcharge of HK$1,032.
4. Tax is subject to currency exchange fluctuation. Final tax amount will be calculated upon confirmation of booking.
5. The above fare is valid for round-trip travel on Air New Zealand from Hong Kong to Auckland, or onward to other New Zealand domestic destinations via Auckland.
6. Seats are limited for the above fare and offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
7. Ticket validity: 3 months.
8. Cancellation: Subject to below cancellation fee for totally unused ticket only. For partially used tickets, non-refundable. Please see fare conditions.
- Economy deal: HK$2,200
-Premium Economy deal: HK$1,800
- Business Premier deal: HK$2,000
9. Changes: All changes must be made before the ticketed flight date. Subject to below change fee per ticket per transaction and applicable fare difference. Service fees apply. Tickets are not transferable to another person. Please see fare conditions.
- Economy deal: HK$2,200
-Premium Economy deal/ Business Premier deal: HK$1,800
10. No Show: Penalty of HK$2,200 applies plus change fee and fare difference. Service fees apply. Please see fare conditions.
11. Air New Zealand reserves the right to change the above conditions and any routing exclusion without prior notice.
12. See other fare conditions. Other restrictions may apply.
13. In case of inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms, the English version shall prevail.
#Please refer to our Year-round Fares Terms and Conditions that located at the bottom of the page.
The city is home to New Zealand’s biggest mix of culture, where international food and tradition go hand in hand with the Kiwi way of life. You’ll find foodie favourites, international and local art, and an incredible range of beaches where you can soak up the sun. There are all sort of things to keep the kids entertained too. Auckland’s zoo is well worth a look and the city prides itself on being able to get you from snow to sand all in the same day thanks to Snow Planet’s indoor slopes.
As the gateway to the Winterless North, Auckland’s tropical in the summer and mild in the colder seasons. The weather can change in a heartbeat, so if it’s not quite your cup of tea, give it 15 minutes. It’s a sprawling city, so it helps if you can get your hands on a car, but there’s loads of public transport to make getting around easy. It’s worth remembering that Auckland is called the City of Sails for a reason; boating is big here, and there are plenty of places to get out on the water.