Flights to Australia
Find out more
Air New Zealand voted the 'Best Airline in the World'
Air New Zealand has been named the 'Best Airline in the World' in the latest Condé Nast Readers' Choice Awards for its innovative and customer-focused travel offerings. Read about the Best Airline of the World award.
Air New Zealand named Airline of the Year 2018
Air New Zealand has been honoured for the 5th consecutive year for continuous passenger innovations, environmental commitment, operational safety and the motivation of our staff. Read about the Airline of the Year award.
Air New Zealand operates Boeing 777-200ER on service between Hong Kong and Auckland.
Fuel surcharge levy on Air New Zealand flights from 2 Nov 2018, see more.
Fares of other travel periods (exclude tax)
- Other dates: round-trip from HK$7,930# per person (Booking class S)
#Fares exclude estimated taxes and charges, and fuel surcharge. Sale ends on 31 Oct 2019. See detailed fare conditions.
#Year-round Fares Terms and Conditions
1. All prices are quoted in Hong Kong Dollar (HK$).
2. Hong Kong to Australia round-trip fare estimated taxes and charges of HK$1,100 (Hong Kong - Sydney's taxes and charges as a reference, please refer to the booking page for other destinations), and fuel surcharge of HK$1,304.
3. Tax is subject to currency exchange fluctuation. Final tax amount will be calculated upon confirmation of booking.
4. The above fare is valid for round-trip travel on Air New Zealand from Hong Kong to Australia via Auckland, New Zealand.
5. Seats are limited for the above fare and offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
6. Passenger must complete purchase online at airnewzealand.com.hk between 1 Nov 2018 and 31 Oct 2019 (HK-Auckland: Booking class S; Auckland-Australia: Booking class S), and depart Hong Kong between 1 Nov - 9 Dec / 24 Dec - 31 Dec 2018 / 7 Feb - 11 Apr / 22 Apr - 8 Jul / 3 Aug - 23 Sep 2019.
7. Stopover at Auckland in each direction is allowed free of charge and must be booked in same transaction as the Hong Kong - Australia flights.
8. Ticket validity: from 6 months.
9. Cancellation: Non-refundable or subject to HK$1,800 cancellation fee. See detailed fare conditions.
10. Changes: Subject to HK$1,800 change fees and service fees. See detailed fare conditions.
11. No Show: Penalty of HK$2,000 applies plus change fee and fare difference. Service fees apply. See detailed fare conditions.
12. Air New Zealand reserves the right to change the above conditions and any routing exclusion without prior notice.
13. See other fare conditions. Other restrictions may apply.
14. In case of inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms, the English version shall prevail.