Flights to New Zealand in Economy
Sale period: 23 Jun - 6 Jul 2017
Find out more
Air New Zealand named Airline of the Year 2017
Air New Zealand has been honoured for the fourth consecutive year for continuous passenger innovations, environmental commitment, operational safety and the motivation of our staff. Read about the Airline of the Year award.
Air New Zealand operates Boeing 777-200ER on service between Hong Kong and Auckland.
Fares of other travel periods (exclude tax)
- Depart between 7 Apr - 15 Apr / 9 Jul - 2 Aug 2017: round-trip from HK$7,690# per person (Booking class T)
- Other dates: round-trip from HK$10,110# per person (Booking class W)
#Year-round Fares Terms and Conditions
1. All prices are quoted in Hong Kong Dollar (HK$).
2. Hong Kong to New Zealand round-trip fare, excludes estimated taxes and surcharges of HK$750.
3. Tax is subject to currency exchange fluctuation. Final tax amount will be calculated upon confirmation of booking.
4. The above fare is valid for round-trip travel on Air New Zealand Economy from Hong Kong to Auckland, or onward to other New Zealand domestic destinations via Auckland. Direct flights between Hong Kong and Christchurch are seasonal flights operated by Cathay Pacific, and are only available between 1 Dec 2017 and 28 Feb 2018.
5. Seats are limited for the above fare and offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
6. Passenger must complete purchase online at airnewzealand.com.hk on or before 30 Jun 2017 (HK-Auckland-HK: Booking class T ; Auckland-NZ domestic: Booking class V), and depart Hong Kong.
7. Ticket validity: from 6 months.
8. Cancellation: non refundable or subject to HK$1,600 cancellation fee. See detail fare conditions.
9. Changes: subject to HK$1,600 change fees and service fees. See detail fare conditions.
10. No Show: penalty of HK$2,000 applies plus change fee and fare difference. Service fees apply. See detail fare conditions.
11. Air New Zealand reserves the right to change the above conditions and any routing exclusion without prior notice.
13. In case of inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms, the English version shall prevail.