Flights to New Zealand
Your New Zealand experience begins the moment you step aboard an Air New Zealand flight. Learn more
Air New Zealand voted the 'Best Airline in the World'
Air New Zealand has been named the 'Best Airline in the World' in the latest Condé Nast Readers' Choice Awards for its innovative and customer-focused travel offerings. Read about the Best Airline of the World award.
Air New Zealand named Best Premium Economy 2017
Air New Zealand's world class customer experience has been recognised at TripAdvisor's Travellers' Choice Awards for airlines, winning Best Premium Economy class.
Air New Zealand operates Boeing 777-200ER on service between Hong Kong and Auckland.
Fares of other travel periods in Economy (exclude tax)
- Other dates: round-trip from HK$5,220# per person (Booking class S)
#Fares exclude estimated taxes and surcharges, sale ends on 31 Dec 2018. See detailed fare conditions.
#Year-round Fares Terms and Conditions
1. All prices are quoted in Hong Kong Dollar (HK$).
2. Hong Kong to New Zealand round-trip fare excludes estimated taxes and surcharges of HK$750.
3. Tax is subject to currency exchange fluctuation. Final tax amount will be calculated upon confirmation of booking.
4. The above fare is valid for round-trip travel on Air New Zealand from Hong Kong to Auckland, or onward to other New Zealand domestic destinations via Auckland.
5. Seats are limited for the above fare and offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
6. - Economy: Passenger must complete the purchase online at airnewzealand.com.hk between 20 Mar 2018 and 31 Dec 2018 (Booking class S), and depart Hong Kong between 20 Mar - 22 Mar / 6 Apr - 8 Jul / 3 Aug - 23 Sep / 3 Oct - 9 Dec / 24 Dec - 31 Dec 2018.
- Premium Economy: Passenger must complete the purchase online at airnewzealand.com.hk between 20 Mar 2018 and 31 Dec 2018 (HK-Auckland-HK: Booking class O; Auckland-NZ domestic: Booking class V), and depart Hong Kong between 20 Mar - 22 Mar / 6 Apr - 8 Jul / 3 Aug - 23 Sep / 3 Oct - 9 Dec / 24 Dec - 31 Dec 2018.
- Business Premier: Passenger must complete the purchase online at airnewzealand.com.hk between 1 Feb 2018 and 31 Dec 2018 (HK-Auckland-HK: Booking class J; Auckland-NZ domestic: Booking class V), and depart Hong Kong before 31 Dec 2018.
7. Economy ticket validity: 6 months. Premium Economy / Business Premier: 12 months.
8. Cancellation: Non-refundable or subject to HK$1,800 cancellation fee. See detailed fare conditions.
9. Changes: Subject to HK$1,800 change fees and service fees. See detailed fare conditions.
10. No Show: Penalty of HK$2,000 applies plus change fee and fare difference. Service fees apply. See detailed fare conditions.
11. Air New Zealand reserves the right to change the above conditions and any routing exclusion without prior notice.
13. In case of inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms, the English version shall prevail.