Flights to New Zealand
Open jaw itineraries
Depart from Hong Kong, fly to Auckland, make your own way to Christchurch and return to Hong Kong. Explore both the North and South Islands in one trip.
Find out more
Air New Zealand named Airline of the Year 2018
Air New Zealand has been honoured for the 5th consecutive year for continuous passenger innovations, environmental commitment, operational safety and the motivation of our staff. Read about the Airline of the Year award.
Air New Zealand named Best Premium Economy 2017
Air New Zealand's world class customer experience has been recognised at TripAdvisor's Travellers' Choice Awards for airlines, winning Best Premium Economy class.
^The seasonal service will operate between 1 Dec 2017 and 28 Feb 2018.
Air New Zealand operates Boeing 777-200ER on service between Hong Kong and Auckland.
Fares of other travel periods (exclude tax)
- Depart between 10 Dec - 23 Dec 2017 / 1 Jan - 5 Feb / 23 Mar - 5 Apr / 9 Jul - 2 Aug 2018: round-trip from HK$6,900# per person (Booking class L)
- Other dates: round-trip from HK$8,900# per person (Booking class T)
#Fares exclude estimated taxes and surcharges, sale ends on 30 Apr 2018. See detailed fare conditions.
#Year-round Fares Terms and Conditions
1. All prices are quoted in Hong Kong Dollar (HK$).
2. Hong Kong to New Zealand round-trip fare, excludes estimated taxes and surcharges of HK$750.
3. Tax is subject to currency exchange fluctuation. Final tax amount will be calculated upon confirmation of booking.
4. The above fare is valid for round-trip travel on Air New Zealand Economy from Hong Kong to Auckland, or onward to other New Zealand domestic destinations via Auckland. Direct flights between Hong Kong and Christchurch are seasonal flights operated by Cathay Pacific, and are only available between 1 Dec 2017 and 28 Feb 2018.
5. Seats are limited for the above fare and offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
6. - Economy: Passenger must complete purchase online at airnewzealand.com.hk between 1 Nov 2017 and 30 Apr 2018 (Booking class S), and depart Hong Kong between 3 Oct - 9 Dec / 24 Dec - 31 Dec 2017 / 20 Feb - 22 Mar / 6 Apr - 8 Jul / 3 Aug - 23 Sep 2018.
- Premium Economy: Passenger must complete purchase online at airnewzealand.com.hk between 1 Nov 2017 and 30 Apr 2018 (HK-Auckland-HK: Booking class O; Auckland-NZ domestic: Booking class V), and depart Hong Kong between 1 Nov - 9 Dec / 24 Dec - 31 Dec 2017 / 20 Feb - 22 Mar / 6 Apr - 8 Jul / 3 Aug - 23 Sep 2018.
- Business Premier: Passenger must complete purchase online at airnewzealand.com.hk between 1 Nov 2017 and 30 Apr 2018 (HK-Auckland-HK: Booking class J; Auckland-NZ domestic: Booking class V), and depart Hong Kong before 31 Dec 2018.
7. Economy ticket validity: from 6 months. Premium Economy / Business Premier: 12 months.
8. Cancellation: non refundable or subject to HK$1,600 cancellation fee. See detailed fare conditions.
9. Changes: subject to HK$1,600 change fees and service fees. See detailed fare conditions.
10. No Show: penalty of HK$2,000 applies plus change fee and fare difference. Service fees apply. See detailed fare conditions.
11. Air New Zealand reserves the right to change the above conditions and any routing exclusion without prior notice.
13. In case of inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms, the English version shall prevail.