Philippines to New Zealand Flight Deals
Fly from Manila or Cebu to New Zealand and connect to over 20 domestic destinations.
Find out more
Air New Zealand named Airline of the Year 2016
Air New Zealand have been honoured for the third consecutive year for continuous passenger innovations, environmental commitment, operational safety and the motivation of our staff. Read about the Airline of the Year award.
Air New Zealand operates Boeing 777-200ER on service between Hong Kong and Auckland, and Boeing 787-9 on service between Singapore/Japan and Auckland.
*Year-round Fares Terms and Conditions
1. All prices are quoted in United States Dollar (US$) for reference only. Online bookings will be displayed and charged in HK$ (Hong Kong Dollar). Multi-currency payment is available and you may pay in US$ at the 'Purchase Tickets' page.
2. Manila/ Cebu (via Hong Kong/ Singapore) to New Zealand round-trip fare includes Hong Kong Security Service Charge but excludes estimated taxes and surcharges of US$80.
3. Tax is subject to currency exchange fluctuation. Final tax amount will be calculated upon confirmation of booking.
4. The above fare is valid for round-trip travel on Air New Zealand's partner airline from Manila/ Cebu to Hong Kong/ Singapore, then transit on Air New Zealand to Auckland, or onward to other New Zealand domestic destinations via Auckland.
5. Seats are limited for the above fare and offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
6. Passenger must complete purchase online at airnewzealand.com.hk on or before 30 Jun 2017 and depart from Manila/ Cebu.
7. Stopover at Hong Kong/ Singapore and Auckland in each direction is allowed free of charge and must be booked in same transaction as the Philippines - New Zealand flights.
8. Ticket validity: 12 months.
9. Cancellation: non refundable/ subject to cancellation fee. See detail fare conditions.
10. Changes: Rebook fees and Service fees apply. Tickets are not transferable to another person. See detail fare conditions.
11. No Show: No show fees and Service fees apply. See detail fare conditions.
12. Air New Zealand reserves the right to change the above conditions and any routing exclusion without prior notice.
13. See other fare conditions. Other restrictions may apply.
14. In case of inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms, the English version shall prevail.