Depart from Philippines
Your New Zealand experience begins the moment you step aboard an Air New Zealand flight. Learn more
Philippines to New Zealand flight deals
Find out more
Air New Zealand voted the 'Best Airline in the World'
Air New Zealand has been named the 'Best Airline in the World' in the latest Condé Nast Readers' Choice Awards for its innovative and customer-focused travel offerings. Read about the Best Airline of the World award.
Air New Zealand named Airline of the Year 2018
Air New Zealand has been honoured for the 5th consecutive year for continuous passenger innovations, environmental commitment, operational safety and the motivation of our staff. Read about the Airline of the Year award.
Air New Zealand named Best Premium Economy 2019
Air New Zealand's world class customer experience has been recognised at TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Awards, winning Best Premium Economy class three times in a row.
Air New Zealand operates Boeing 777-200ER on service between Hong Kong and Auckland.
Fares of other travel periods (exclude tax)
- 8 Jan - 13 Apr / 22 Apr - 17 Sep 2019: round-trip from US$690# per person (Booking class K)
- Other dates: Economy: round-trip from US$740* per person (Booking class K)
*Fares exclude estimated taxes and charges. Sale ends on 17 Sep 2019. See detailed fare conditions.
#Year-round Fares Terms and Conditions
1. All prices are quoted in United States Dollar (US$) for reference only. Online bookings will be displayed and charged in HK$ (Hong Kong Dollar). Multi-currency payment is available and you may pay in US$ at the 'Purchase Tickets' page.
2. Manila/Cebu (via Hong Kong/Singapore) to New Zealand round-trip fare excludes estimated taxes and charges of US$90.
3. Tax is subject to currency exchange fluctuation. Final tax amount will be calculated upon confirmation of booking.
4. The above fare is valid for round-trip travel on Air New Zealand from Manila/Cebu to Hong Kong/Singapore, then transit on Air New Zealand to Auckland, or onward to other New Zealand domestic destinations via Auckland/or to other Australia and Pacific Islands destinations via Auckland/Christchurch/Queenstown/Wellington.
5. Seats are limited for the above fare and offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
6. Passenger must complete the purchase online at airnewzealand.com.hk between 3 Oct 2018 and 17 Sep 2019 and depart from Manila/Cebu.
7. Stopover at Hong Kong/Singapore and Auckland in each direction is allowed free of charge and must be booked in same transaction as the Philippines - New Zealand flights.
8. Ticket validity: 12 months.
9. Cancellation: non refundable/ subject to cancellation fee. See detail fare conditions.
10. Changes: Rebook fees and Service fees apply. Tickets are not transferable to another person. See detail fare conditions.
11. No Show: No show fees and Service fees apply. See detail fare conditions.
12. Air New Zealand reserves the right to change the above conditions and any routing exclusion without prior notice.
13. See other fare conditions. Other restrictions may apply.
14. In case of inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms, the English version shall prevail.