Taiwan to New Zealand Flight Deals
Sale ends 11 Jul 2017.
Find out more
Air New Zealand named Airline of the Year 2017
Air New Zealand has been honoured for the fourth consecutive year for continuous passenger innovations, environmental commitment, operational safety and the motivation of our staff. Read about the Airline of the Year award.
Air New Zealand operates Boeing 777-200ER on service between Hong Kong and Auckland, and Boeing 787-9 on service between Singapore/Japan and Auckland.
#Year-round Terms and Conditions
1. All prices are quoted in New Taiwan Dollar (NT$) for reference only. Online bookings will be displayed and charged in HK$ (Hong Kong Dollar). Multi-currency payment is available and you may pay in NT$ at the 'Purchase Tickets' page.
2. Taipei/ Taichung/ Kaohsiung (via Hong Kong/ Tokyo) to New Zealand round-trip fare excludes estimated taxes and surcharges of NT$3,560.
3. Tax is subject to currency exchange fluctuation. Final tax amount will be calculated upon confirmation of booking.
4. The above fare is valid for round-trip travel on Air New Zealand's partner airline from Taipei/ Taichung/ Kaohsiung to Hong Kong/ Tokyo, then transit on Air New Zealand to Auckland, or onward to other New Zealand domestic destinations via Auckland.
5. Seats are limited for the above fare and offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
6. Passenger must complete purchase online at airnewzealand.com.hk on or before 24 May 2017 and depart from Taipei/ Taichung/ Kaohsiung.
7. Stopover at Hong Kong/ Tokyo and Auckland in each direction is allowed free of charge and must be booked in same transaction as the Taiwan - New Zealand flights.
8. Ticket validity: 12 months.
9. Cancellation: Subject to NT$3,000 cancellation fee for totally unused ticket only. Partially used tickets are non refundable. See detail fare conditions.
10.Changes: All changes must be made before the ticketed flight date. Change fee is waived but subject to applicable fare difference. Service fees apply. Tickets are not transferable to another person. See detail fare conditions.
11. No Show: penalty of NT$3,000 applies plus fare difference. Service fees apply. See detail fare conditions.
12. Air New Zealand reserves the right to change the above conditions and any routing exclusion without prior notice.
13. See other fare conditions. Other restrictions may apply.
14. In case of inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms, the English version shall prevail.