Taiwan to New Zealand Flight Deals
Your New Zealand experience begins the moment you step aboard an Air New Zealand flight. Learn more
Find out more
Air New Zealand named Airline of the Year 2018
Air New Zealand has been honoured for the 5th consecutive year for continuous passenger innovations, environmental commitment, operational safety and the motivation of our staff. Read about the Airline of the Year award.
Air New Zealand named Best Premium Economy 2017
Air New Zealand's world class customer experience has been recognised at TripAdvisor's Travellers' Choice Awards for airlines, winning Best Premium Economy class.
Air New Zealand operates Boeing 777-200ER on service between Hong Kong and Auckland.
Fares of other travel periods (exclude tax)
- Other dates: round-trip from NT$40,000# per person (Booking class W)
#Fares exclude estimated taxes and surcharges, sale ends on 30 Jun 2018. See detailed fare conditions.
#Year-round Terms and Conditions
1. All prices are quoted in New Taiwan Dollar (NT$) for reference only. Online bookings will be displayed and charged in HK$ (Hong Kong Dollar). Multi-currency payment is available and you may pay in NT$ at the 'Purchase Tickets' page.
2. Taipei/Taichung/Kaohsiung (via Hong Kong/ Tokyo) to New Zealand round-trip fare excludes estimated taxes and surcharges of NT$3,560.
3. Tax is subject to currency exchange fluctuation. Final tax amount will be calculated upon confirmation of booking.
4. The above fare is valid for round-trip travel on Air New Zealand's partner airline from Taipei/Taichung/Kaohsiung to Hong Kong/Tokyo, then transit on Air New Zealand to Auckland, or onward to other New Zealand domestic destinations via Auckland.
5. Seats are limited for the above fare and offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
6. - Economy: Passenger must complete purchase online at airnewzealand.com.hk between 15 Nov and 30 Jun 2018 (Booking class L; Auckland-NZ domestic: Booking class V), and depart Taipei/Taichung/Kaohsiung between 15 Nov 2017 - 8 Feb / 18 Feb - 30 Jun 2018.
- Premium Economy: Passenger must complete purchase online at airnewzealand.com.hk between 15 Nov and 30 Jun 2018 (Taipei/Taichung/Kaohsiung-Auckland-Taipei/Taichung/Kaohsiung: Booking class A; Auckland-NZ domestic: Booking class V), and depart Taipei/Taichung/Kaohsiung year round.
- Business Premier: Passenger must complete purchase online at airnewzealand.com.hk between 15 Nov and 30 Jun 2018 (Taipei/Taichung/Kaohsiung-Auckland-Taipei/Taichung/Kaohsiung: Booking class J; Auckland-NZ domestic: Booking class V), and depart Taipei/Taichung/Kaohsiung year round.
7. Stopover at Hong Kong and Auckland in each direction is allowed free of charge and must be booked in same transaction as the Taiwan - New Zealand flights.
8. Ticket validity: 12 months.
9. Cancellation: Subject to NT$3,000 cancellation fee for totally unused ticket only. Partially used tickets are non refundable. See detailed fare conditions.
10.Changes: All changes must be made before the ticketed flight date. Change fee is waived but subject to applicable fare difference. Service fees apply. Tickets are not transferable to another person. See detailed fare conditions.
11. No Show: penalty of NT$3,000 applies plus fare difference. Service fees apply. See detailed fare conditions.
12. Air New Zealand reserves the right to change the above conditions and any routing exclusion without prior notice.
13. See other fare conditions. Other restrictions may apply.
14. In case of inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms, the English version shall prevail.