Flights to Pacific Islands
Find out more
Air New Zealand named Airline of the Year 2017
Air New Zealand has been honoured for the fourth consecutive year for continuous passenger innovations, environmental commitment, operational safety and the motivation of our staff. Read about the Airline of the Year award.
Air New Zealand operates Boeing 777-200ER on service between Hong Kong and Auckland.
*Year-round Fares Terms and Conditions
1. All prices are quoted in Hong Kong Dollar (HK$).
2. Hong Kong to Pacific Islands (via Auckland) round-trip fare excludes estimated taxes and surcharges of HK$1,510.
3. Tax is subject to currency exchange fluctuation. Final tax amount will be calculated upon confirmation of booking.
4. The above fare is valid for round-trip travel on Air New Zealand from Hong Kong to Pacific Islands via Auckland, New Zealand.
5. Seats are limited for the above fare and offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
6. Passenger must complete purchase online at airnewzealand.com.hk on or before 31 Dec 2017 and depart from Hong Kong
7. Stopover at Auckland in each direction is allowed free of charge and must be booked in same transaction as the Hong Kong - Pacific Islands flights.
8. Ticket validity: from 6 months.
9. Cancellation: non refundable/ subject to cancellation fee. See detail fare conditions.
10. Changes: Rebook fees and Service fees apply. Tickets are not transferable to another person. See detail fare conditions.
11.No Show: No show fees and Service fees apply. See detail fare conditions.
12. Air New Zealand reserves the right to change the above conditions and any routing exclusion without prior notice.
13. See other fare conditions. Other restrictions may apply.
14. In case of inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms, the English version shall prevail.