Flights to Pacific Islands
Find out more
Air New Zealand named Airline of the Year 2018
Air New Zealand has been honoured for the 5th consecutive year for continuous passenger innovations, environmental commitment, operational safety and the motivation of our staff. Read about the Airline of the Year award.
Air New Zealand operates Boeing 777-200ER / 787-9 on service between Hong Kong and Auckland.
Fuel surcharge levy on Air New Zealand flights from 2 Nov 2018, see more.
Fares of other travel periods in Economy (exclude tax)
- 28 May - 8 Jul / 26 Jul - 9 Dec / 24 Dec 2019 - 2 Jan / 27 Jan - 2 Apr / 11 Apr - 8 Jul 2020: round-trip from HK$6,400# per person (Booking class G)
- Other dates: round-trip from HK$7,900# per person (Booking class G)
#Fares exclude estimated taxes and charges, and fuel surcharge. Sale ends on 27 May 2020. See detailed fare conditions.
#Year-round Fares Terms and Conditions
1. All prices are quoted in Hong Kong Dollar (HK$).
2. Hong Kong to Pacific Islands round-trip fare estimated taxes and charges of HK$1,750 (Hong Kong - Fiji's taxes and charges as a reference, please refer to the booking page for other destinations), and fuel surcharge of HK$1,168.
3. Tax is subject to currency exchange fluctuation. Final tax amount will be calculated upon confirmation of booking.
4. The above fare is valid for round-trip travel on Air New Zealand from Hong Kong to Pacific Islands via Auckland, New Zealand.
5. Seats are limited for the above fare and offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
6. Passenger must complete purchase online at airnewzealand.com.hk between 28 May 2019 and 27 May 2020 (HK-Auckland: Booking class G; Auckland-Pacific Islands: Booking class G), and depart Hong Kong between 28 May - 8 Jul / 26 Jul - 9 Dec / 24 Dec 2019 - 2 Jan / 27 Jan - 2 Apr / 11 Apr - 8 Jul 2020.
7. Stopover at Auckland in each direction is allowed free of charge and must be booked in same transaction as the Hong Kong - Pacific Islands flights.
8. Economy ticket validity: from 6 months.
9. Economy ticket cancellation: Non-refundable or subject to HK$2,000 cancellation fee. See detailed fare conditions.
10. Economy ticket changes: Subject to HK$2,000 change fees and service fees. See detailed fare conditions.
11. No Show: Penalty of HK$2,200 applies plus change fee and fare difference. Service fees apply. See detailed fare conditions.
12. Air New Zealand reserves the right to change the above conditions and any routing exclusion without prior notice.
13. See other fare conditions. Other restrictions may apply.
14. In case of inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms, the English version shall prevail.