Often touted as the adventure capital of New Zealand, Queenstown is packed with exciting adventures to be had. There’s a quieter, more relaxed side to this little city too, with a heavily lauded wine region right on its doorstep, and the neighbouring Arrowtown village making for a delightful day out. Arrowtown is particularly beautiful as the golden autumn colours sweep through the valley.
Hong Kong to Queenstown
per person return
Premium Economy deal: Depart HK 12 Nov - 31 Dec 2019 / 1 Jan - 16 Jan 2020 / 27 Jan - 30 Jun 2020
Business Premier deal: Depart HK 10 Nov - 31 Dec 2019 / 5 Feb - 30 Jun 2020
*Fare Deals Terms and Conditions
1. Economy deal: Passenger must complete the purchase online at airnewzealand.com.hk between 16 Oct - 28 Oct 2019 (HK-Auckland-HK: Booking class K; Auckland-NZ domestic: Booking class K), and depart Hong Kong between 19 Oct - 11 Dec 2019 / 10 Feb - 2 Apr 2020 / 11 Apr - 30 Jun 2020.
Premium Economy deal: Passenger must complete the purchase online at airnewzealand.com.hk between 16 Oct - 28 Oct 2019 (HK-Auckland-HK: Booking class A; Auckland-NZ domestic: Booking class Y), and depart Hong Kong between 12 Nov - 31 Dec 2019 / 1 Jan - 16 Jan 2020 / 27 Jan - 30 Jun 2020.
Business Premier deal: Passenger must complete the purchase online at airnewzealand.com.hk between 16 Oct - 28 Oct 2019 (HK-Auckland-HK: Booking class J; Auckland-NZ domestic: Booking class Y), and depart Hong Kong between 10 Nov - 31 Dec 2019 / 5 Feb - 30 Jun 2020.
2. All prices are quoted in Hong Kong Dollar (HK$).
3. Hong Kong to New Zealand round-trip fare excludes estimated taxes and charges of HK$700, and fuel surcharge of HK$1,032.
4. Tax is subject to currency exchange fluctuation. Final tax amount will be calculated upon confirmation of booking.
5. The above fare is valid for round-trip travel on Air New Zealand from Hong Kong to Auckland, or onward to other New Zealand domestic destinations via Auckland.
6. Seats are limited for the above fare and offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
7. Ticket validity: 3 months.
8. Cancellation: Subject to below cancellation fee for totally unused ticket only. For partially used tickets, non-refundable. Please see fare conditions.
- Economy deal: HK$2,200
-Premium Economy deal: HK$1,800
- Business Premier deal: HK$2,000
9. Changes: All changes must be made before the ticketed flight date. Subject to below change fee per ticket per transaction and applicable fare difference. Service fees apply. Tickets are not transferable to another person. Please see fare conditions.
- Economy deal: HK$2,200
-Premium Economy deal/ Business Premier deal: HK$1,800
10. No Show: Penalty of HK$2,200 applies plus change fee and fare difference. Service fees apply. Please see fare conditions.
11. Air New Zealand reserves the right to change the above conditions and any routing exclusion without prior notice.
12. See other fare conditions. Other restrictions may apply.
13. In case of inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms, the English version shall prevail.
#Please refer to our Year-round Fares Terms and Conditions that located at the bottom of the page.
Queenstown is perched on the edge of the clear, blue waters of the glacial Lake Wakatipu, and cloaked by the towering Remarkables mountain range. A trip on the historic Earnslaw steamship, or Skyline Gondola are ideal for showcasing the dramatic scenery.
This stunning, rugged location is equally as beautiful in winter as it is in the summer, with each season giving way to a new variety of things to see and do. The annual Queenstown Winter Fest is particularly popular and sure to be a good time, with heaps of activities to celebrate the beginning of winter featured in the lineup. The skiing here is top notch too, with four family friendly ski fields in close proximity.
There’s a strong international influence in the humming town, it’s a top destination for overseas travellers, and the dynamic mix of cultures makes it an interesting and exciting place to be.
Queenstown has a strong hospitality scene with plenty of excellent bars and eateries to keep you fuelled for all of your adventures. Not to mention it’s the home of the iconic Fergburger, proclaimed by some as one of the best burgers in the world.