Flights to South America
8:15 pm (local time)
3:55 pm (local time)
Tue, Fri, Sun
11:00 pm (local time)
4:15 am (local time)
11:15 pm (local time)
4:45 am (local time)
Flight times may change.
Find out more
Air New Zealand voted the 'Best Airline in the World'
Air New Zealand has been named the 'Best Airline in the World' in the latest Condé Nast Readers' Choice Awards for its innovative and customer-focused travel offerings. Read about the Best Airline of the World award.
Air New Zealand named Airline of the Year 2018
Air New Zealand has been honoured for the 5th consecutive year for continuous passenger innovations, environmental commitment, operational safety and the motivation of our staff. Read about the Airline of the Year award.
Air New Zealand operates Boeing 777-200ER on service between Hong Kong and Auckland; Boeing 787-9 on service between Auckland and Buenos Aires.
Fuel surcharge levy on Air New Zealand flights from 2 Nov 2018, see more.
Fares of other travel periods (exclude tax)
- Other dates: round-trip from HK$12,000# per person (Booking class K)
#Fares exclude estimated taxes and charges, and fuel surcharge. Sale ends on 31 Oct 2019. See detailed fare conditions.
#Year-round Fares Terms and Conditions
1. All prices are quoted in Hong Kong Dollar (HK$).
2. Hong Kong to South America round-trip fare estimated taxes and charges of HK$1,450 (Hong Kong - Buenos Aires's taxes and charges as a reference, please refer to the booking page for other destinations), and fuel surcharge of HK$1,168.
3. Tax is subject to currency exchange fluctuation. Final tax amount will be calculated upon confirmation of booking.
4. The above fare is valid for round-trip travel on Air New Zealand from Hong Kong to Buenos Aires, Argentina via Auckland, New Zealand, and for onward flights on partner airlines to rest of South America.
5. Seats are limited for the above fare and offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
6. Passenger must complete purchase online at airnewzealand.com.hk between 24 Oct 2018 and 31 Oct 2019 (HK-Auckland-Buenos Aires: Booking class K; Buenos Aires-other South American destinations: Booking class G/S/R/L/N/E/T), and depart Hong Kong between 24 Oct - 9 Dec / 24 Dec - 31 Dec 2018 / 7 Feb - 11 Apr / 22 Apr - 8 Jul / 3 Aug - 23 Sep / 3 Oct - 9 Dec 2019.
7. Stopover at Auckland in each direction is allowed free of charge and must be booked in same transaction as the Hong Kong - South America flights.
8. Ticket validity: from 12 months.
9. Cancellation: non refundable/ subject to cancellation fee. See detail fare conditions.
10. Changes: Rebook fees and Service fees apply. Tickets are not transferable to another person. See detail fare conditions.
11.No Show: No show fees and Service fees apply. See detail fare conditions.
12. Air New Zealand reserves the right to change the above conditions and any routing exclusion without prior notice.
13. See other fare conditions. Other restrictions may apply.
14. In case of inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms, the English version shall prevail.