- Priced, quoted and capable of being charged in the same currency as your Air New Zealand Purchased Fare, without the use of a currency converter.
- A published online retail fare available to the general public.
- The URL for the website that displays the Lower Online Fare must have the same URL Country Code ending (for the Top Level Domain) as the Air New Zealand website you used to book and pay for your Purchased Flight.
For example, if you used www.airnz.co.nz, then the URL for the website displaying the Lower Online Fare must also end with “nz”.
If you booked and paid for your Purchased Fare on the www.airnz.com/usa website, then the website displaying the Lower Online Fare must be based in and operated from the USA.
- Capable of being confirmed, booked and paid for on the website displaying the Lower Online Fare.
- Made available for purchased by an online retailer that is an accredited and authorised distributor of Air New Zealand airfares.