round-trip per person (Booking class T)
Air New Zealand offers direct flights to Auckland daily and connects to 21 other destinations in New Zealand.
|Destinations via Auckland||Round-trip from|
|Christchurch / Wellington / Hawke's Bay||$8,450*|
|Queenstown / Dunedin||$8,950*|
Visiting multiple NZ cities in one trip? Click here to make a multistop booking.
Upgrade to Premium Economy for a taste of luxury onboard
All prices are quoted in HKD and exclude estimated taxes and surcharges of $680. Please refer to the bottom of page for more terms and conditions.
Your New Zealand experience starts here, on Economy class -
The Economy Skycouch™ converts three seats into a flat surface for rest and relaxation, best for couples and families. Book with an extra fee online.
Double daily direct flights from Hong Kong to Auckland
|NZ80 or NZ87^
|NZ4994 or NZ4995||21:25/13:15+1||14:40/21:00|
|NZ4992 or NZ4993 (Dec - Feb)
Time shown above is local time and may vary at the time of purchase. '+1' refers to next day arrival. ^Flights are operated by Air New Zealand.
Experience 100% Pure New Zealand
Whether your New Zealand holiday preference is for adventure or relaxation, experienced indoors or out, underground or from the skies, there are many destinations to explore. Check out our special offers on local activities.
Above cabin and services are available on flights between Hong Kong and Auckland on Boeing 777-200ER operated by Air New Zealand only.
Fares of other travel periods (exclude tax)
- Depart between 20 Feb - 6 Apr / 16 Apr - 8 Jul 2017: round-trip from HK$6,950# per person (Booking class T)
- Depart between 7 Apr - 15 Apr / 9 Jul - 2 Aug 2017: round-trip from HK$7,690# per person (Booking class T)
- Other dates: round-trip from HK$10,110# per person (Booking class W)
#Fares exclude applicable taxes and surcharges and expire on 30 Jun 2017. Fare conditions apply.
*Terms and Conditions
1. All prices are quoted in HKD.
2. Hong Kong to New Zealand round-trip fare includes Hong Kong Security Service Charge but excludes estimated taxes and surcharges of HK$680.
3. Tax is subject to currency exchange fluctuation. Final tax amount will be calculated upon confirmation of booking.
4. The above fare is valid for round-trip travel on Air New Zealand Economy from Hong Kong to Auckland, or onward to other New Zealand domestic destinations via Auckland.
5. Seats are limited for the above fare and offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
6. Passenger must complete purchase online at airnewzealand.com.hk on or before 30 Jun 2017 (HK-Auckland-HK: Booking class T ; Auckland-NZ domestic: Booking class V), and depart Hong Kong between 3 Feb - 6 Apr / 16 Apr - 8 Jul 2017
7. Ticket validity: 6 months.
8. Cancellation: non refundable.
9. Changes: All changes must be made before the ticketed flight date. Subject to HK$1,400 change fee per ticket per transaction and applicable fare difference. Service fees apply. Tickets are not transferable to another person.
10. No Show: penalty of HK$2,000 applies plus change fee and fare difference. Service fees apply.
11. Air New Zealand reserves the right to change the above conditions and any routing exclusion without prior notice.
12. See other fare conditions. Other restrictions may apply.
13. In case of inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms, the English version shall prevail.