The Air NZ mobile app
Download the Air NZ mobile app
Turn your phone into your ticket
- Add a flight booking to your Airpoints profile
- Scan your digital boarding pass at a kiosk to print tags for your bags
- If under one booking, hold boarding passes for your group (up to 9 people)
- Use your boarding pass for Air New Zealand lounge access
- Use your device to present your boarding pass during boarding
- Instantly access all flight details including your flight reference number, cabin class and flight duration
- Share your flight details with family and friends
Airpoints members - your Airpoints Dollars™, Status Points and Shairpoints™ at a glance
- View your profile, points balance and recent activity
- Track your Status Points earn to see when you'll reach the next tier
- Add your passport details for quicker check-in. You'll also receive an alert if it's due to expire
- Access and use your digital Airpoints card with Airpoints partners to earn more Airpoints Dollars
- Save a payment card such as an Airpoints earning credit card for payments and earn Airpoints Dollars
Frequently asked questions
My app is not working smoothly and some features are not showing. How do I update the Air NZ mobile app?
How do I add a booking to the Air NZ mobile app?
Can I view someone else's flights on the Air NZ mobile app?
Do I have to be an Airpoints member to use the Air NZ mobile app?
Do I need to enable push notifications for the Air NZ mobile app?
Will my digital boarding pass work if I'm not online?
I've completed my online check-in, but I can't see my electronic boarding pass.
Why are all my bookings removed when I sign out?
I added a flight to my calendar, but it seems to appear at a different date and time?
The iPhone and Apple Watch are trademarks of Apple Inc.
By downloading, installing or using the Air NZ mobile app you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
iOS: Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Android: Requires Android 5.0 or later. This app is optimised for Android Phones.
*Air New Zealand lounge access required. Currently available in the following Air New Zealand lounges: Auckland Regional, Auckland Domestic, Auckland International, Wellington, Christchurch and Sydney. Lounge eligibility is required to access Air New Zealand lounges.