Global Flexi Fare Conditions
Frequent Flyer / AirpointsTM
- Eligible for Airpoints Dollars and Status Points accrual.
- Accrual of frequent flyer miles/points with airline partners may be eligible.
- Departure to or from Hong Kong Economy fare (Booking class Q/H/M/B/Y) and Premium Economy fare (Booking class U) - Subject to HK$1,800 cancellation fee for totally unused ticket only. For partially used tickets, refund applied only if residual is available after deducting the applicable fare (same or higher class code) of the flown sector plus cancellation fee HK$1,800.
- Departure to or from Philippines Economy fare (Booking class Q/H/M/B/Y) and Premium Economy fare (Booking class U) - Subject to US$150 cancellation fee.
Non-refundability and/or cancellation penalty waived in case of death of passenger or immediate family member. Note: Full refund of unused tickets in the event of death of the passenger or his/her immediate family member or any person booked to accompany the passenger or the immediate family of any person booked to accompany the passenger. “Immediate family” are: “Spouse, children (including adopted children), parents, brothers, sisters, grandparents, grandchildren, parents-in-law, brothers-in-law, sisters-in-law, sons-in-law, daughters-in-law”.
- Penalty of HK$2,000 / US$100 applies plus fare difference. Service fees apply.
- All changes must be made before the ticketed flight date. Service fees apply. Otherwise, No Show fee applies.
- Tickets are not transferable to another person.
Where the cancellation and change conditions differ between the outbound and return journeys, then the most restrictive conditions will apply for the whole journey.
- Economy - 1 piece per person (max 23kg)
- Premium Economy - 2 pieces per person (max 23kg per piece)