Global Saver Max Fare Conditions
Frequent Flyer / Airpoints™
- Eligible for Airpoints Dollars and Status Points accrual.
- Accrual of frequent flyer miles/points with airline partners may be eligible.
- Not eligible for Airpoints Confirmed Upgrades or Companion Tickets.
- Departure to or from Hong Kong Economy fare (Booking class P/K) - Tickets are non refundable.
- Departure to or from Philippines Economy fare (Booking class K) - Tickets are non refundable.
Non-refundability and/or cancellation penalty waived in case of death of passenger or immediate family member. Note: Full refund of unused tickets in the event of death of the passenger or his/her immediate family member or any person booked to accompany the passenger or the immediate family of any person booked to accompany the passenger. “Immediate family” are: “Spouse, children (including adopted children), parents, brothers, sisters, grandparents, grandchildren, parents-in-law, brothers-in-law, sisters-in-law, sons-in-law, daughters-in-law”.
- Penalty of HK$2,000 / US$100 applies plus fare difference. Service fees apply.
- Departure to or from Hong Kong Economy fare (Booking class P/K) - All changes must be made before the ticketed flight date. Subject to HK$1,800 change fee per ticket per transaction and applicable fare difference. Service fees apply. Otherwise, No Show fee applies.
- Departure to or from Philippines Economy fare (Booking class K) - Changes not permitted in any circumstances.
- Tickets are not transferable to another person.
Where the cancellation and change conditions differ between the outbound and return journeys, then the most restrictive conditions will apply for the whole journey.
- Economy - 1 piece per person (max 23kg)
- Premium Economy - 2 pieces per person (max 23kg per piece)