Global Saver Max fare conditions
Tickets are not transferable to another person.
Where the rules or fare conditions differ between the outbound and return journeys, the most restrictive conditions will apply for the whole journey.
- Eligible for Airpoints Dollars and Status Points accrual.
- Accrual of frequent flyer miles/points with airline partners may be eligible.
- Not eligible for Airpoints Confirmed Upgrades or Companion Tickets.
1 piece per person (max 23kg)
- Booking class K - Subject to HK$2,200 cancellation fee for totally unused ticket only. For partially used tickets, refund applied only if residual is available after deducting the applicable fare (same or higher class code) of the flown sector plus cancellation fee HK$2,200.
- Booking class P - Non-refundable.
- Booking class K - All changes must be made before the ticketed flight date. Subject to HK$2,000 change fee per ticket per transaction and applicable fare difference. Service fees apply. Otherwise, No Show fee applies.
- Booking class P - Non-changeable.
- Booking class K - Penalty of HK$2,200 applies plus fare difference. Service fees apply.
- Booking class P - Not applicable.
Standard Seat Select
Booking class K/P: Available for purchase
Non-refundability and/or cancellation penalty waived in case of death of passenger or immediate family member. Note: Full refund of unused tickets in the event of death of the passenger or his/her immediate family member or any person booked to accompany the passenger or the immediate family of any person booked to accompany the passenger. "Immediate family" are: "Spouse, children (including adopted children), parents, brothers, sisters, grandparents, grandchildren, parents-in-law, brothers-in-law, sisters-in-law, sons-in-law, daughters-in-law".