Just an easy 20 minute drive from the heart of Queenstown, Coronet Peak has modern lifts, restaurants, world-class grooming and computerized snowmaking that cover the entire mountain. But more than that, there's a feeling that this is as good as it gets.
Mind blowing views, awesome roller coaster terrain and incredible back bowls to throw down a challenge to the very best. It's no wonder why some of the best ski racers in the world use Coronet Peak on their international training circuit. As New Zealand's best known ski area, it is a must do activity for any Queenstown visitor and a firm favourite amongst locals.
From gentle learners' slopes to night skiing under the stars on the weekend, there really is something for everyone. And, with a fully sealed road right to the ski area, it's so close and easy. This is winter fun, Queenstown Style!
- Varied terrain - perfect for all abilities
- Easy 20 min self-drive or coach from Queenstown on a sealed road
- Night Skiing & First Tracks combined makes it NZ's longest mountain resort opening hours
- Quick and easy on mountain rental system
- High-speed quad chairlift & four surface conveyor lifts to beginners terrain
- High-speed quad & six-seater chairlifts to general terrain
- All day supervised kids' programmes for 3 months upwards
- Free day lift passes for children aged 6 years & under
25% (includes the back bowls)
1 high speed six seater
2 high speed quads
4 surface conveyor lifts
M1 - 2.4km
Kids 'Fun Zone' and Park after Dark freestyle trail during Night Ski
Fully licensed restaurant, bar and café
Sub Station on the sun deck
Ice Bar at the top of Greengates
Guest Services & Ticketing
Rental - skis and snowboards, boots and poles, ski & snowboard repairs, ski & snowboard storage
Retail outlet - ski accessories and clothing
First aid and emergency services
Licensed Early Learning Centre and all day dedicated children's programmes
Air Bag operating weekends and night skiing hours
Children aged three months to five years can be enrolled in the fully-licensed Early Learning Centre, while the older ones get to enjoy daily lessons in the Kea Club. Children under six enjoy free day lift passes every day of the season.
* Scheduled season dates are indicative only and dependant on weather and snow conditions.