Flights to New Zealand in Business Premier
Find your best sleep in the sky on our Business Premier
|Flight no.||Route||Depart||Arrive||Frequency||Effective date|
|NZ80||Hong Kong to Auckland||17:30||08:15+1||Wednesdays, Fridays & Sundays||Until 24 Oct 2020|
|NZ81||Auckland to Hong Kong||23:35||07:05+1||Tuesdays, Thursdays& Saturdays||Until 24 Oct 2020|
Non-stop flights between Hong Kong and Auckland
Hong Kong to Auckland
Wednesdays, Fridays & Sundays
Until 24 Oct 2020
Auckland to Hong Kong
Tuesdays, Thursdays& Saturdays
Until 24 Oct 2020
The above service will be operated by Air New Zealand. Please refer to the final flight dates and times when you book online.
Experience the luxury of Business Premier with Pete
Air New Zealand operates Boeing 787-9 on service between Hong Kong and Auckland.
Business Premier fares of other travel periods (exclude tax)
- Year-round: round-trip from HK$36,780# (Booking class J)
#Fares exclude estimated taxes and charges, and fuel surcharge. See detailed fare conditions.
#Year-round Fares Terms and Conditions
1. All prices are quoted in Hong Kong Dollar (HK$).
2. Hong Kong to New Zealand round-trip fare estimated taxes and charges of HK$700.
3. Tax is subject to currency exchange fluctuation. Final tax amount will be calculated upon confirmation of booking.
4. The above fare is valid for round-trip travel on Air New Zealand Business Premier from Hong Kong to Auckland, or onward to other New Zealand domestic destinations via Auckland.
5. Seats are limited for the above fare and offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
6. Passenger must complete the purchase online at airnewzealand.com.hk from 31 Jul 2020 (HK-Auckland-HK: Booking class J; Auckland-NZ domestic: Booking class Y), and depart Hong Kong year round.
7. Ticket validity: 12 months.
8. Cancellation: Subject to HK$2,000 cancellation fee for the totally unused ticket only. For partially used tickets, refund applied only if residual is available after deducting the applicable fare (same or higher class code) of the flown sector plus handling fee HK$1,800. See detail fare conditions.
9. Changes: All changes must be made before the ticketed flight date. Subject to HK$1,800 change fee and service fee. Tickets are not transferable to another person. See detail fare conditions.
10. No Show: Penalty of HK$2,200 applies plus fare difference. Service fees apply. See detail fare conditions.
11. Air New Zealand reserves the right to change the above conditions and any routing exclusion without prior notice.
12. See fare conditions for penalties and handling fees of cancellation, refund, change and no show. Other restrictions may apply.
13. In case of inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms, the English version shall prevail.