Experience the luxury of Business Premier
Find out more
Air New Zealand voted the 'Best Airline in the World'
Air New Zealand has been named the 'Best Airline in the World' in the latest Condé Nast Readers' Choice Awards for its innovative and customer-focused travel offerings. Read about the Best Airline of the World award.
Air New Zealand operates Boeing 777-200ER on service between Hong Kong and Auckland.
#Year-round Fares Terms and Conditions
1. All prices are quoted in Hong Kong Dollar (HK$).
2. Hong Kong to New Zealand round-trip fare excludes estimated taxes and surcharges of HK$750.
3. Tax is subject to currency exchange fluctuation. Final tax amount will be calculated upon confirmation of booking.
4. The above fare is valid for round-trip travel on Air New Zealand Business Premier from Hong Kong to Auckland, or onward to other New Zealand domestic destinations via Auckland.
5. Seats are limited for the above fare and offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
6. Passenger must complete the purchase online at airnewzealand.com.hk between 1 Feb 2018 and 31 Dec 2018 (HK-Auckland-HK: Booking class J; Auckland-NZ domestic: Booking class V), and depart Hong Kong before 31 Dec 2018.
7. Ticket validity: 12 months.
8. Cancellation: Subject to HK$1,800 cancellation fee for the totally unused ticket only. For partially used tickets, refund applied only if residual is available after deducting the applicable fare (same or higher class code) of the flown sector plus handling fee HK$1,800. See detail fare conditions.
9. Changes: All changes must be made before the ticketed flight date. Subject to HK$1,800 change fee and service fee. Tickets are not transferable to another person. See detail fare conditions.
10. No Show: Penalty of HK$2,000 applies plus fare difference. Service fees apply. See detail fare conditions.
11. Air New Zealand reserves the right to change the above conditions and any routing exclusion without prior notice.
12. See fare conditions for penalties and handling fees of cancellation, refund, change and no show. Other restrictions may apply.
13. In case of inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms, the English version shall prevail.