Fast Bag is back from Monday 21 June 2021. We have made some changes to Fast Bag and it's important to know what's different.
When can you use Fast Bag?
Fast Bag is a regional travel benefit exclusively available to our Airpoints™ Elite, Gold, Elite Partner and Koru members only.
You can use Fast Bag on regional flights (flight numbers NZ5000-NZ5999 and NZ8000-NZ8999 flown by the Q300 and ATR aircraft).
You can only use Fast Bag if:
- Your ticket includes one piece of checked-in baggage. This could be a seat+bag, Flexi Time or Flexi Date ticket. If you are travelling on a seat only ticket, you can upgrade your ticket to seat+bag online
- You're travelling with just one checked bag
- Your bag weighs less than 15kg and is not oversized (such as bikes or golf bags)
- Your bag does not contain any restricted items, like lithium batteries
- Your flight has no stopovers or connections