Drop off and pick up your bag right beside the aircraft on Air New Zealand regional domestic flights.
Fast Bag is available for our Elite, Gold and Koru members.
How it works
- Make sure you attach your Air New Zealand Elite, Gold or Koru bag tag enclosed in your membership pack to your bag. If your tag has broken or been lost please call the Contact Centre and they can send a new one out to you.
- Instead of checking your bag in, simply drop it off at the Fast Bag trolley as you board your aircraft.
- When you arrive, your bag will be waiting in the Fast Bag zone located near the aircraft
When you can use it
Fast Bag is available when you:
- Are on a direct Air New Zealand regional domestic flight with no stopovers or connecting flights
- Are travelling on a ticket that includes checked-in baggage allowance
- Have bags weighing less than 15kg each - you can Fast Bag up to two bags
- Have not checked in any other bags
- Have no prohibited or restricted items in your bags including Lithium batteries.
About Air New Zealand regional domestic services
- Regional domestic turbo-prop aircraft services
- They have flight numbers in the 2000, 5000 and 8000 series