Flights to New Zealand in Premium Economy
Experience a taste of luxury onboard our Premium Economy
On sale until 30 September 2017
Find out more
Air New Zealand named Airline of the Year 2017
Air New Zealand has been honoured for the fourth consecutive year for continuous passenger innovations, environmental commitment, operational safety and the motivation of our staff. Read about the Airline of the Year award.
Air New Zealand operates Boeing 777-200ER on service between Hong Kong and Auckland.
Fare of other travel period (excludes tax)
- Depart between 24 Sep - 2 Oct / 10 Dec - 23 Dec / 1 Jan - 5 Feb 2018: round-trip from HK$16,700# per person (Booking class O)
- Other dates: round-trip from HK$18,700# (Booking class O)
#Fares exclude applicable taxes and surcharges and expire on 31 Dec 2017. Fare conditions apply.
#Year-round Fares Terms and Conditions
1. All prices are quoted in Hong Kong Dollar (HK$).
2. Hong Kong to New Zealand round-trip fare excludes estimated taxes and surcharges of HK$750.
3. Tax is subject to currency exchange fluctuation. Final tax amount will be calculated upon confirmation of booking.
4. The above fare is valid for round-trip travel on Air New Zealand Premium Economy from Hong Kong to Auckland, or onward to other New Zealand domestic destinations via Auckland.
5. Seats are limited for the above fare and offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
6. Passenger must complete purchase online at airnewzealand.com.hk on or before 31 Dec 2017 (HK-Auckland-HK: Booking class O; Auckland-NZ domestic: Booking class V), and depart from Hong Kong between 3 Aug - 23 Sep / 3 Oct - 9 Dec / 24 Dec - 31 Dec 2017.
7. Ticket validity: 12 months.
8. Cancellation: Subject to HK$1,600 cancellation fee for totally unused ticket only. For partially used tickets, refund applied only if residual is available after deducting the applicable fare (same or higher class code) of the flown sector plus handling fee HK$1,600. See detail fare conditions.
9. Changes: Subject to HK$1,600 change fee and service fee. See detail fare conditions.
10. No Show: penalty of HK$2,000 applies plus change fee and fare difference. Service fees apply. See detail fare conditions.
11. Air New Zealand reserves the right to change the above conditions and any routing exclusion without prior notice.
13. In case of inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms, the English version shall prevail.