Enjoy an experience more Premium than Economy
Find out more
Air New Zealand voted the 'Best Airline in the World'
Air New Zealand has been named the 'Best Airline in the World' in the latest Condé Nast Readers' Choice Awards for its innovative and customer-focused travel offerings. Read about the Best Airline of the World award.
Air New Zealand named Best Premium Economy 2017
Air New Zealand's world class customer experience has been recognised at TripAdvisor's Travellers' Choice Awards for airlines, winning Best Premium Economy class.
Air New Zealand operates Boeing 777-200ER / 787-9 on service between Hong Kong and Auckland.
Fuel surcharge levy on Air New Zealand flights from 2 Nov 2018, see more.
Fares of other travel periods in Premium Economy (exclude tax)
- 7 Feb - 11 Apr / 22 Apr - 8 Jul / 3 Aug - 23 Sep / 3 Oct - 9 Dec / 24 Dec - 31 Dec 2019: round-trip from HK$15,000# (Booking class O)
- Other dates: round-trip from HK$16,000# (Booking class O)
#Fares exclude estimated taxes and charges, and fuel surcharge. Sale ends on 31 Oct 2019. See detailed fare conditions.
#Year-round Fares Terms and Conditions
1. All prices are quoted in Hong Kong Dollar (HK$).
2. Hong Kong to New Zealand round-trip fare estimated taxes and charges of HK$700, and fuel surcharge of HK$896.
3. Tax is subject to currency exchange fluctuation. Final tax amount will be calculated upon confirmation of booking.
4. The above fare is valid for round-trip travel on Air New Zealand Premium Economy from Hong Kong to Auckland, or onward to other New Zealand domestic destinations via Auckland.
5. Seats are limited for the above fare and offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
6. Passenger must complete the purchase online at airnewzealand.com.hk between 17 Jan 2019 and 31 Oct 2019 (HK-Auckland-HK: Booking class O; Auckland-NZ domestic: Booking class Y), and depart Hong Kong between 7 Feb - 11 Apr / 22 Apr - 8 Jul / 3 Aug - 23 Sep / 3 Oct - 9 Dec / 24 Dec - 31 Dec 2019.
7. Ticket validity: 12 months.
8. Cancellation: Subject to HK$1,800 cancellation fee for the totally unused ticket only. For partially used tickets, refund applied only if residual is available after deducting the applicable fare (same or higher class code) of the flown sector plus handling fee HK$1,800. See detail fare conditions.
9. Changes: Subject to HK$1,800 change fee and service fee. See detail fare conditions.
10. No Show: Penalty of HK$2,000 applies plus change fee and fare difference. Service fees apply. See detail fare conditions.
11. Air New Zealand reserves the right to change the above conditions and any routing exclusion without prior notice.
12. See other fare conditions. Other restrictions may apply.
13. In case of inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms, the English version shall prevail.